Story Collector for Quark 9 in a PC
Thread poster: Mara Campbell

Mara Campbell
Argentina
Local time: 11:16
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 20, 2011

Hi! I am using Quark 9 and I need to install the Story Collector dll so that I can export my Quark file into QSC, to be able to import into Trados and translate.

A few questions:
1. Is Story Collector free?
2. Where can I download it? I have an old dll but it only works for Quark 6, already tried it in Quark 9 to no avail.
3. Is there any other way to produce a QSC file without Story Collector? Or any other file I can open in Trados, for that matter.
4. I have to deliver my final Quark translated file in Mac format. Does anybody know if I will have trouble converting from PC to Mac once I finish the translation? (I have both Mac and PC; my plan was to open the original Mac file in my PC, convert to QSC, translate in Trados, import back into Quark for PC, do the DTP and then open the final file in Mac for final touch-ups and delivery to client).

Thanks for your help.
Mara

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Story Collector for Quark 9 in a PC

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search