Target Fuzzies and no match in Tag Editor
Thread poster: Lany Chabot-Laroche

Lany Chabot-Laroche  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:50
Member (2009)
English to French
Apr 21, 2011

I have a huge file of 2000 fuzzies and no match and 2000 more 100% and repets. I want to to a final review once I'm done translating, but I would like to only check the fuzzies and no match. If I do "Translate to fuzzies" once I'm done, it will just skip everything.

Is there any way I can check only fuzzies and no match?

Direct link Reply with quote

David Russi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Keep a copy of the pre-translation TM Apr 22, 2011

Keep a copy of your original TM before the translation work and use it during the edit stage.

[Edited at 2011-04-22 02:24 GMT]

Lany Chabot-Laroche  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 17:50
Member (2009)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 22, 2011

David Russi wrote:

Keep a copy of your original TM before the translations work and use during the edit stage.

I did think about doing this, but too late for now I'm afraid. Next project I'll try this.

David Russi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Keep a copy of the pre-translation TM Apr 22, 2011

Keep a copy of your original TM before the translations work and use during the edit stage.

Adam Łobatiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 23:50
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
Colors Apr 22, 2011

The "translated text colors" feature in Workbench works with some TTX files, but not with others. You might want to check if it works with your file - take an untranslated copy, choose the Suggestion or some custom color settings in Workbench (Options > Translated text colours), and then use Translate in Workbench to translate only 100% matches with your original TM.

If that doesn't work, you could still use the TradosTag Viewer Plugin in Tag Editor to view the translated TTX file with colour-coding.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Target Fuzzies and no match in Tag Editor

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €495 / $595
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €495 / $595 / £425 / ¥70,000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search