Thread poster: Lany Chabot-Laroche
Lany Chabot-Laroche
Lany Chabot-Laroche  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:06
Member (2009)
English to French
Apr 21, 2011

I have a huge file of 2000 fuzzies and no match and 2000 more 100% and repets. I want to to a final review once I'm done translating, but I would like to only check the fuzzies and no match. If I do "Translate to fuzzies" once I'm done, it will just skip everything.

Is there any way I can check only fuzzies and no match?

David Russi
David Russi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:06
English to Spanish
+ ...
Keep a copy of the pre-translation TM Apr 22, 2011

Keep a copy of your original TM before the translation work and use it during the edit stage.

[Edited at 2011-04-22 02:24 GMT]

Lany Chabot-Laroche
Lany Chabot-Laroche  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 01:06
Member (2009)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Apr 22, 2011

David Russi wrote:

Keep a copy of your original TM before the translations work and use during the edit stage.

I did think about doing this, but too late for now I'm afraid. Next project I'll try this.

David Russi
David Russi  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:06
English to Spanish
+ ...
Keep a copy of the pre-translation TM Apr 22, 2011

Keep a copy of your original TM before the translations work and use during the edit stage.

Adam Łobatiuk
Adam Łobatiuk  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 07:06
Member (2009)
English to Polish
+ ...
Colors Apr 22, 2011

The "translated text colors" feature in Workbench works with some TTX files, but not with others. You might want to check if it works with your file - take an untranslated copy, choose the Suggestion or some custom color settings in Workbench (Options > Translated text colours), and then use Translate in Workbench to translate only 100% matches with your original TM.

If that doesn't work, you could still use the TradosTag Viewer Plugin in Tag Editor to view the translated TTX file w
... See more
The "translated text colors" feature in Workbench works with some TTX files, but not with others. You might want to check if it works with your file - take an untranslated copy, choose the Suggestion or some custom color settings in Workbench (Options > Translated text colours), and then use Translate in Workbench to translate only 100% matches with your original TM.

If that doesn't work, you could still use the TradosTag Viewer Plugin in Tag Editor to view the translated TTX file with colour-coding.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Target Fuzzies and no match in Tag Editor

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »