Trados could not connect to Google translation server
Thread poster: pisces0203

pisces0203
Local time: 01:30
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
Apr 25, 2011

Hi, I just discovered this forum, so I'm sorry if I post a topic that has already been posted before.

My Trados uses Google. Recently, whenever I open a document and choose Google as the automated translation server, an Error box pops up and reads "Could not connect to automated translation server 'Google Translate'. The given key was not present in the dictionary. This automated translation server will be disabled." There's no problem with my internet connection.

Does anyone know why this happen and how to fix it? I'd really appreciate it if you can help me.

pisces0203
Local time: 01:30
English to Vietnamese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Please help me! Apr 28, 2011

Please! Can anybody help me with this problem?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados could not connect to Google translation server

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search