Thread poster: two2tango

two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 07:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 29, 2011

Hi,

I would like to know how to enlarge the fonts in the target column. I have fiddled looking for a feature of that kind but haven´t found anything, Thanks!

BR

Haydée

Raúl Casanova  Identity Verified
Uruguay
English to Spanish
Hi Haydée, Apr 29, 2011

I hope this will help you. It relates to the Spanish user interface:
c. Ajustar el tamaño de fuente. Herramientas>Opciones>Editor>Adaptación de fuente…Abre un asistente para ajustar tamaños mínimo y máximo de fuente en los textos origen y destino por separado. Los textos con tamaño de fuente menor que el establecido, se mostrarán en el tamaño mínimo establecido. Los textos con tamaño de fuente mayor que el establecido, se mostrarán en el tamaño máximo establecido. Esto no afecta el tamaño de fuente de los archivos origen y destino, el cual se preserva a través del proceso. También permite ajustar el contraste del texto sobre el fondo. Configurar y Aceptar.
BR
Raúl

two2tango  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a bunch!! Apr 29, 2011

Raúl,
Your knowledge has saved me lots of time!! Fiddling is a bad thing but I always learn new features that way.

BR

Haydée

roni22mx
English to Spanish
Thanks, Raul. May 11, 2014

Your explanation is very clear. It helped me to change the font size.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Newbie to Studio 2009

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search