Error with everything: opening documents, creating...
Thread poster: Ángel Guillén

Ángel Guillén  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:43
English to Spanish
May 11, 2011

I am desperate. I have finished a project and I can't create the translations. I had some problems with Studio and I reinstalled it. Now I can't open ANY files, I can't create project...NOTHING

I get this kind of messages

Error creating object with name FileType Information defined in file D:.....Initialization of object failed. cannot resolve type sdl.typesupport.framework.file.typedefinitionid...

Any ideas? any help??

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Amr Alaa
Egypt
Local time: 11:43
English to Arabic
+ ...
what happen ? Sep 9, 2011

i am facing the same problem, what happen ?

Ángel Guillén  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:43
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
solution Sep 9, 2011

Iqraa Team wrote:

i am facing the same problem, what happen ?

I just created e new project with the same files and applied the TM and that's it! The TM was saved and I could recover the translation!

Hope it helps!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error with everything: opening documents, creating...

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search