MS Office 2010 and Trados WB2009...
Thread poster: FreeHansje

FreeHansje  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:44
Dutch to English
+ ...
May 20, 2011

Regularly I receive errors in my translations concerning the order of tags. The messages notifies me with 'Office 2003 or 2007 needs to be installed'.
Does this mean WB2009 does not work with Office 2010? Any1 else having this problem?

EDIT: this occurs when I wish to see the preview of the translation.

TIA,
FreeHansje

[Edited at 2011-05-21 06:45 GMT]

Walter Blaser  Identity Verified
Switzerland
French to German
+ ...
Studio 2009 works fine with Word 2010 May 21, 2011

Which version of the SW are you using? I guess you are talking about Studio as there is no such thing as WB2009.

Check that you have the latest version of Studio 2009 (SP3 CU 11 or 12, build 2269 or 2276).

Studio 2009 from SP2 on fully supports Word 2010.

Walter

FreeHansje  Identity Verified
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not for me, alas... May 22, 2011

Sorry, you're right, it's Trados Studio Workbench Freelance with SP3. Purchased it a few days ago.
I can get around it by saving the target file, but this should not be necessary.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MS Office 2010 and Trados WB2009...

Advanced search

BaccS – an SDL product
Modern translation business management for freelancers and agencies

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search