SDL Trados Studio doesn' t show document source differences on the Translation Results window
Thread poster: Estefanía González

Estefanía González  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 26, 2011

Hi there,

I bought SDL Trados Studio a while ago. The version I currently hold is SDL Trados Studio SP3, build number 9.1.2276.5 and my operating system is Windows 7 (the 32 bit version).

The thing is that at the beginning, the Translation Results windows highlighted the source segment differences but now, all of a sudden, it doesn’t any longer.

I have checked the Display options and the tick on “Differences Options” is set on “Show document source segment differences”, so I don’t really know what is going on…

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Estefanía

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:40
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
Previous post on this May 26, 2011

Hope this helps:
http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/172987-highlighting_of_differences_suddenly_not_working.html#1531597

Estefanía González  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:40
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER

Thank you so much Emma!

It has worked wonders icon_smile.gif

Best regards,

Estefanía

[Edited at 2011-05-26 11:56 GMT]

Alex Lilo
Ukraine
Local time: 11:40
English to Russian
+ ...
issue solved Oct 2, 2011

Works great! Thank you, Emma!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio doesn' t show document source differences on the Translation Results window

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search