Thread poster: Miguel Armentia

Miguel Armentia
Spain
Local time: 02:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 26, 2011

Hello,

I post my problem here after having searched in the solution finder, unsuccesfully.

"My licenses" menu says I have 2 extra activations of Trados 2007, both in use. However, I am not aware where I may be using them. I would like to activate my copy of Trados 2007 in my laptop with one of these Extra Activations, but they seem to be in use "somewhere".

I would like to know the way to reset or return the Extra Activations and so being able to activate
... See more
Hello,

I post my problem here after having searched in the solution finder, unsuccesfully.

"My licenses" menu says I have 2 extra activations of Trados 2007, both in use. However, I am not aware where I may be using them. I would like to activate my copy of Trados 2007 in my laptop with one of these Extra Activations, but they seem to be in use "somewhere".

I would like to know the way to reset or return the Extra Activations and so being able to activate the product in my laptop.

Thanks a lot for your support.
Collapse

ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:42
Member (2011)
English to Italian
Help with activation May 26, 2011

Hello
if you have lost an activation key it might have been because of a computer crash or after replacing a PC and not returning the license.

If you visit http://kb.sdl.com

In the top menu bar, select Solution Finder

On the left hand side menu that appears you can choose 'Licensing Problems'

At that point you can choose in the main pane
'I have lost one
... See more
Hello
if you have lost an activation key it might have been because of a computer crash or after replacing a PC and not returning the license.

If you visit http://kb.sdl.com

In the top menu bar, select Solution Finder

On the left hand side menu that appears you can choose 'Licensing Problems'

At that point you can choose in the main pane
'I have lost one of my license activations'

A new page with a form will load. If you fill in that form we will reset the license for you.

If you have any problem feel free to contact me directly.

Regards
Massimo

SDL
Collapse

Miguel Armentia
Spain
Local time: 02:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, Massimo. May 26, 2011

I have already submitted a reset form via the Solution Finder.

Thanks again.

Miguel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with Extra Activations

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search