Reviewing only non-100% matches in Studio
Thread poster: Jacques DP
Jacques DP
Jacques DP  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 10:43
English to French
Jun 23, 2011

I am doing a project where the client pays zero for 100% matches and doesn't want them touched. Is there a way to review only non-100% matches in Studio? (This is a file I have translated and am reviewing before delivery.)

In Suite, I think Ctrl-Alt-Plus did just that.

Jacques DP
Switzerland
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Clarification Jun 23, 2011

Of course all segments are 100% matches at review time since I have just translated everything. What I mean is, how can I only review segments which were not 100% matches at translation time. Thank you.

[Edited at 2011-06-23 10:21 GMT]

Nicolas Coyer (X)
Nicolas Coyer (X)  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 03:43
Spanish to French
+ ...
Display options? Jun 23, 2011

How about "New translated content" in the Display options in the upper left part of the screen?

Jacques DP
Switzerland
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
Wonderful Jun 24, 2011

Hi Nicolas,

It took me a while to understand what you were referring to, since the toolbar was not visible in my case and I had never seen it before!

Thanks, it seems that should do the trick.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Reviewing only non-100% matches in Studio

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »