Thread poster: Ángel Guillén

Ángel Guillén  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:31
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
Jun 23, 2011

Hi

I downloaded Trados 2007 SP2 from my account and when I try to install it I get this message:

"The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are trying to run has been corrupted. Please, obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity and try again".

I have downloaded it again and I get the same message. I work with Windows 7, 64 bits. May that be the problem? Any suggestions on how to solve it?

Thanks

A
... See more
Hi

I downloaded Trados 2007 SP2 from my account and when I try to install it I get this message:

"The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are trying to run has been corrupted. Please, obtain another copy of the file, verify its integrity and try again".

I have downloaded it again and I get the same message. I work with Windows 7, 64 bits. May that be the problem? Any suggestions on how to solve it?

Thanks

Angel
Collapse

Madeleine Chevassus  Identity Verified
France
Member (2010)
English to French
I had the same problem Jun 24, 2011

hi

I've been given this tip a few days ago by SDL Support:

desactivate all antivirus software before the installation (and of course reactivate it after).

it worked!

Marie

LuisLopes

Member (1970)
English
reply Jun 24, 2011

Hi Ángel,

It might also be that your download didn't finish correctly or didn't download fully.

So if the hint from Marie doesn't work, try downloading it again.

Cheers,
Luis
SDL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't install Trados...I keep receiving this message

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – an SDL product
Modern translation business management for freelancers and agencies

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search