We've been experimenting some problems with our Multiterm Server and, after some hours of interruptions, I decided to create a file-based copy of our server-based termbase to be able to work in peace while the problem is fixed. In the evening we tried again to connect and check if the problem was solved, but I wasn't working still. When I tried to continue working with my file-based termbase, I realized that autosuggest wasn't recognizing terms any more!
I've tried with other termbases and other projects, I've restarted I don't know how many times and I've checked the configuration of both the project and Trados. Autosuggest is activated and termbases are marked as autosuggest providers. I have no clue what's wrong, because I've changed nothing but the termbases assigned to the projects.
Has anybody had the same problem? Has anybody some ideas how to solve it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!
Some technical information:
Trados version: Trados Studio.
Multiterm version: 2009.
Many thanks in advance!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.