Thread poster: PCovs

PCovs
Denmark
Local time: 03:30
Member (2003)
English to Danish
+ ...
Jul 1, 2011

MultiTerm 2009 SP4 has worked fine up till now, and I can still use it while translating in word or TE (haven't yet checked it with Studio, but I assume it would be the same).

I just don't understand howcome it suddenly freezes up and crashes, whenever I want to add or edit a term. What has happened? I am thinking that I may have installed some suggested bug fix or something that makes it crash, but I am getting fed up with all the time spent on fixing bugs ourselves. I am a translator, not a CAT bug fixer, please!

I hope this bug will be fixed real soon, and I would really prefer a solution which is not simply a workaround. Hope someone out there can help me. Thanks.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:30
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Any particular error message? Jul 1, 2011

Did you already try to remove the Multiterm settings files UserSettings.xml and BaseSetttings.xml, as quite often described in this forum?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm 2009 crashing when adding terms

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search