30 Day Trial of Trados Studio 2009
Thread poster: mori131

mori131

Local time: 01:34
Japanese to English
Jul 1, 2011

Hello,

I am having trouble downloading the 30 day trial for Trados Studio 2009. I was told by them that I should disable my firewall and anti-virus but still no luck.

If anyone can further advise me, it will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Angus Stewart  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:34
Member (2011)
French to English
+ ...
Try installing on different PC or use a different web browser. Jul 1, 2011

I had a similar issue. When I first tried to download the software successfully, it took several hours to complete the process. I subsequently repeated the process on another PC (I had bought a licence that entitled me to install it on two PC's simultaneously) and the whole process went much smoothly, taking only a matter of a few seconds.

I'm not sure what made the defining difference, but possibly I had more available memory on the second PC and was also using a different web browser at the time. Its worth a try in any event.

mori131

Local time: 01:34
Japanese to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanky you Jul 5, 2011

Thank you for the advice. I tried editing the settings on my computer and finally was able to download the trial! Seems microsoft security doesn't agree well with Trados?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

30 Day Trial of Trados Studio 2009

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search