I just activated SDL 2007 freelance suite on my new system. Now the problem is that workbench is not taking any new translation that I am entering. Whenever I open a new segment, enter the translation in it and then close the segment, the translated part disappears. I can see only the source text again. Also when I open that segment again to see if it has been saved in TM or not, it is not there in TM also. I don't know where the translated text goes. Its a very strange problem and I could find no solution to it. I even uninstalled the software and installed again. But that also didn't help.
I have to deliver a project urgently. Ant help would be appreciated.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer.
Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools.
Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free