Trados Studio 2009: "error 0"
Thread poster: xxxfaudrain
xxxfaudrain
Ireland
Jul 3, 2011

My computer crashed as I was using Trados. When I restarted, Trados asked me to enter my activation code, which I did, but the the activation process showed this error : "Impossible de contacter le serveur d'activation (code de l'erreur : 0)".

I tried again for a couple of days, then decided to re-intall Trados Studio. But during the installation process, I had a new error : "L'erreur code 50044 a été rencontrée lors de l'installation de la licence de la version SDL Trados 2009".

Trados keeps asking for an activation code each time I try to start it, and the activation keeps buging with this "0" error.

What can I do?

Direct link Reply with quote

Chiara Santoriello  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:44
Member (2002)
English to Italian
+ ...
I am experiencing the same problem from the beginning of July Jul 13, 2011

faudrain wrote:

My computer crashed as I was using Trados. When I restarted, Trados asked me to enter my activation code, which I did, but the the activation process showed this error : "Impossible de contacter le serveur d'activation (code de l'erreur : 0)".

I tried again for a couple of days, then decided to re-intall Trados Studio. But during the installation process, I had a new error : "L'erreur code 50044 a été rencontrée lors de l'installation de la licence de la version SDL Trados 2009".

Trados keeps asking for an activation code each time I try to start it, and the activation keeps buging with this "0" error.

What can I do?

Hello,
I am experiencing exactly the same problem. Trados Studio and Trados Workbench started to run in demo mode. I tried to install them unsuccessfully and when I tried to enter the license I obtained the same error code.
In case you find a solution could you please let me know?
Thanks
Chiara

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:44
English
Use the Solution Finder .... Jul 14, 2011

Hi,

For all Licensing, Activation or Installation problems you can can get help from SDL by using the Solution Finder like this.

Go to the Knowledgebase;

http://kb.sdl.com

Then go to the tab called Solution Finder and now go here;

Solution Finder
- Download and Installation Problems
-- I get an error message during installation.
--- I am installing SDL Trados Studio 2009.
---- I have disabled UAC during installation / I do not have Windows Vista or Windows 7.
----- I receive an error message during installation that is different from the ones listed here.

This will bring up a form that you can fill in to generate a support request and you will be contacted, normally within a day.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2009: "error 0"

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search