https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/202826-%22do_you_want_to_save_changes_to_trados6%22.html

"Do you want to save changes to TRADOS6?"
Thread poster: lexical
lexical
lexical  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 17:53
Portuguese to English
Jul 8, 2011

I'm not sure whether I should be posting this in the Office Applications forum or in SDL Trdos Support, but here goes.

Since I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 and installed Acrobat Professional 9.0 in its place, I alwayd get this message when I close Word:

So far, I've been playing safe and pressing the "No" button. The message the goes away and Word closes after a few seconds, but it's very annoying doi
... See more
I'm not sure whether I should be posting this in the Office Applications forum or in SDL Trdos Support, but here goes.

Since I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 and installed Acrobat Professional 9.0 in its place, I alwayd get this message when I close Word:

So far, I've been playing safe and pressing the "No" button. The message the goes away and Word closes after a few seconds, but it's very annoying doing this every time. Has anybody else met this problem and knows of a solution?

I'm using Trados 6.5.5.438 (Build 439) with MS Word 2002 on Windows XP Media Edition.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »