https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/202826-%22do_you_want_to_save_changes_to_trados6%22.html

"Do you want to save changes to TRADOS6?"
Thread poster: lexical

lexical  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:59
Portuguese to English
Jul 8, 2011

I'm not sure whether I should be posting this in the Office Applications forum or in SDL Trdos Support, but here goes.

Since I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 and installed Acrobat Professional 9.0 in its place, I alwayd get this message when I close Word:

So far, I've been playing safe and pressing the "No" button. The message the goes away and Word closes after a few seconds, but it's very annoying doi
... See more
I'm not sure whether I should be posting this in the Office Applications forum or in SDL Trdos Support, but here goes.

Since I uninstalled Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 and installed Acrobat Professional 9.0 in its place, I alwayd get this message when I close Word:

So far, I've been playing safe and pressing the "No" button. The message the goes away and Word closes after a few seconds, but it's very annoying doing this every time. Has anybody else met this problem and knows of a solution?

I'm using Trados 6.5.5.438 (Build 439) with MS Word 2002 on Windows XP Media Edition.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »