Errors related to TM entry and corrupted SDL TRADOS 2009
Thread poster: berribizi

berribizi  Identity Verified
United States
English to Spanish
Jul 20, 2011

Hello and thank you in advance for your help.

I am new to TRADOS 2009, I have the freelence edition, and run it on a laptop Vista Ultimate.

I am working on a project with 11 Word 2003 files and I am getting the following errors:

This one when opening TRADOS:

The translation memories and automated translation servers cascade entry “File TM: SuperProduction.sdltm | File TM: NH – BHS Letters_SuperProduction.sdltm.sdltm’ could not be loaded and has been removed.

This one when trying to add a new term to Multiterm

Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

I have heard about corrupted memories, I just want to know what steps to follow, etc.

Thanks so much!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Errors related to TM entry and corrupted SDL TRADOS 2009

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search