SDL Passolo 2011 FLEXnet Servers problem
Thread poster: just_mylife
Aug 5, 2011

Hi All,

I try to install the Passolo 2011 on the win 7 OS. First, i start the license server for setting the license information via administrator accout. If i checked the "Use Services and Start Server at power up" in the "Config Services" table, a error message show up on the "server status" error:-15,570 cannot connect to license server system. I think maybe the UAC problem, but after turned off the UAC, the issue is also reproduce.

When unchecked the "use services
... See more
Hi All,

I try to install the Passolo 2011 on the win 7 OS. First, i start the license server for setting the license information via administrator accout. If i checked the "Use Services and Start Server at power up" in the "Config Services" table, a error message show up on the "server status" error:-15,570 cannot connect to license server system. I think maybe the UAC problem, but after turned off the UAC, the issue is also reproduce.

When unchecked the "use services and start server at power up" on the config services table, get the right license information and work well. But the problem is i have to start the LMTOOLS when i want to use the passolo. if it is a bug for win 7 OS, Somebody can help me ?

Thanks
Collapse

Achim Herrmann
Local time: 03:22
English to German
Please contact the support Aug 5, 2011

Hello,

yes, I think FLEXnet server has a small problem on Windows 7. Our support will be able to provide with a fixed FLEXnet server.

Achim Herrmann
SDL Passolo Business Consultant

just_mylife
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Aug 8, 2011

Hi Achim,

Thanks for your reply, it is very useful.

James

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Passolo 2011 FLEXnet Servers problem

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search