yanadeni (X)
yanadeni (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 15:42
French to Russian
+ ...
can I join your development team? Aug 10, 2011

SDL Support wrote:

Maybe we'll see this come in a future release... or when you join the development team

Regards

Paul
Hey Paul, can I join your development team? I can't program, but I learn quickly, and I have a computational linguist approach. And we already communicated about some imt stuff with Giovanna A.

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:42
English
Careers at SDL Aug 11, 2011

Yana Deni wrote:
Hey Paul, can I join your development team? I can't program, but I learn quickly, and I have a computational linguist approach. And we already communicated about some imt stuff with Giovanna A.

Hi Yana,

Your best bet if you are interested in working for SDL is to look through the pages here:

http://www.sdl.com/en/about-us/careers/

There are a lot of opportunities since we cover wide range of solutions these days.

Regards

Paul

[Edited at 2011-08-11 09:49 GMT]

[Edited at 2011-08-11 09:49 GMT]

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Untranslateable names in SDL Studio 2009

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »