No Multiterm matches -Trados 2007,Tag Editor - TWB
Thread poster: Lennart Helgesson

Lennart Helgesson  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 03:11
Danish to Swedish
+ ...
Aug 12, 2011

I have installed Trados 2007 and Muliterm 7 on a subsytem with Windows 7, 64-bit

I run TagEditor with TWB and in TWB under OPtions I have chosen a termbase under Translation Memory Options also I have marked Term Recognition.

The problem now is that I do not get any matches from MultiTerm. The right window in TWB is totaly empty.
I can check in Multiterm with the opened Termbase and I find the terms.

Any settings that I have to perform or????.

Best regards

Lennart Helgesson

www.tekniktyska.se

Richard Foulkes (X)  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 02:11
German to English
+ ...
Have you selected correct languages? Aug 12, 2011

Lennart,

In the Term Recognition Options Window, have you selected the correct language pair (i.e. the same as the TM)?

I recently found I wasn't getting any terminology results and it was because the target language in this window was set to UK English while the termbase was in US (or vice versa).

HTH

Richard

[Edited at 2011-08-12 10:17 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No Multiterm matches -Trados 2007,Tag Editor - TWB

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search