Studio 2009: Create a project package after I have finished translating all the .ttx files?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Aug 30, 2011

I have 14 .ttx files but forgot the create a project package before I begun to translate. Can I do that afterwards? What about the final step when I create the project package, which settings should I choose?

N.B.! In the 14 .ttx files that I already have translated I have still not confirmed the translations, they are just draft translations.

Is there any risk, using the wrong settings in the final step of creating the project package, to affect the already translated .sdlxliff and .sdlproj files and the TM?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009: Create a project package after I have finished translating all the .ttx files?

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search