LuxTranslations  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 16:13
Member (2011)
German to French
+ ...
Aug 30, 2011

Hello,

I found how to view only new translations in the Editor view, but when I want to print the text, the whole translation gets printed. I also tried to copy the new segments (with select all/copy/paste) into Word and print them, but all the same: the entire translation came out.

Workaround when doing the translation by myself: I create a new TM and print this one out after translation is done. This works.

But if I check-read a translation, how can I get only the new segments into the TM in one click, in order to print the project TM?

Greetings,
Caroline

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Studio 2009: How to print only new translation

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search