Trados 2007 Freelance suddenly stopped working: "Errors occured during load"
Thread poster: Artem Vakhitov

Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Estonia
English to Russian
+ ...
Sep 4, 2011

Hi all,

I am using SDL Trados Freelance 2007 with Office 2003 SP3 (with Office 2007 format compatibility pack) under Vista SP2. All of a sudden, today on starting MS Word I was greeted with an error message "Errors occured during load" from Visual Basic. By experimenting with startup templates I found out that it is the Trados8.dot template that causes this message. Setting macro security to Low had no effect on this. I then tried to use a backup copy of Trados8.dot from Trados installation folder instead of the original template, but the error remained. Reinstalling Trados alone didn't help, and neither did reinstalling Office and Trados.

I'm currently at loss. My Trados doesn't work as macros are not executed. Does anybody have solutions for this short of reinstalling the whole system? Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 Freelance suddenly stopped working: "Errors occured during load"

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search