I am using SDL Trados Freelance 2007 with Office 2003 SP3 (with Office 2007 format compatibility pack) under Vista SP2. All of a sudden, today on starting MS Word I was greeted with an error message "Errors occured during load" from Visual Basic. By experimenting with startup templates I found out that it is the Trados8.dot template that causes this message. Setting macro security to Low had no effect on this. I then tried to use a backup copy of Trados8.dot from Trados installation folder instead of the original template, but the error remained. Reinstalling Trados alone didn't help, and neither did reinstalling Office and Trados.
I'm currently at loss. My Trados doesn't work as macros are not executed. Does anybody have solutions for this short of reinstalling the whole system? Thanks in advance!
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value