Thread poster: Gillian Searl

Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:22
Member (2004)
German to English
Sep 5, 2011

Hi everybody,

So I'm working away this morning and must have pressed an unknown combination of keys. Anyway my source and target texts are no longer lining up. When I scroll the target text the source text doesn't scroll too. They are both highlighted but scrolling separately. How can I reset them to so that the source and target text always line up. Thanks
Gillian

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:22
English
You must have activated AutoScroll document Sep 5, 2011

Hi Gillian,

I think you must have somehow activated AutoScroll Source document. I didn't think there was a keyboard shorcut by default, although you can set one. But if you go to View - Autoscroll Source Document then you should be able to reset it.

Regards

Paul

Gillian Searl  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:22
Member (2004)
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Paul Sep 5, 2011

I needed that!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009 - source and target no longer line up

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search