SDL Trados 2009 crashes when I try to save target as ...
Thread poster: Caroline Durant

Caroline Durant
Local time: 19:48
German to English
+ ...
Sep 5, 2011

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with this issue, before I am forced to pay for a support and maintenance agreement with SDL. I can use SDL Trados 2009 fine until it comes to saving the target-lang file as a .doc file, when the program crashes halfway through and the .doc file created is still in the source language. What's more, my XLIFF file is also causing my client's software to crash when they try to save target file as ...

I had a few problems with SDL Trados 2007, which the SDL support team were able to clear up after I posted a request for help, but the system doesn't seem to let me post on this fault.

Any help would be very gratefully received!

Caroline Durant

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2009 crashes when I try to save target as ...

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search