Jakov Milicevic  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 16:09
Member (2010)
Croatian to Italian
+ ...
Sep 6, 2011

Dear,
my disc went ''dead'' this morning and I had to replace it with another one. When I have installed SDL Trados Freelance Studio 2009 for which I have a license which I have tried to activate online I'm getting all the time this message: The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because fulfill count exceeded the seat count # 5319-8012730 (Error code 50040)

What should I do? I don't need to purchase it again???
Please help!

... See more
Dear,
my disc went ''dead'' this morning and I had to replace it with another one. When I have installed SDL Trados Freelance Studio 2009 for which I have a license which I have tried to activate online I'm getting all the time this message: The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because fulfill count exceeded the seat count # 5319-8012730 (Error code 50040)

What should I do? I don't need to purchase it again???
Please help!

Best regards

Jakov
Collapse

Giles Watson
Giles Watson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:09
Italian to English
In memoriam
Try this Sep 6, 2011

Hi Jakov,

SDL should be able to sort out your problem.

Have a look here.

Good luck,

Giles

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help!Problems with licence

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »