Multiterm Convert 2007 interface not showing all formats!?
Thread poster: Susanne Lomander

Susanne Lomander  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 23:21
Swedish to English
+ ...
Sep 7, 2011

Hi!

I have just installed both Trados Suite 2007 and Trados Studio 2009 on my new Windows 7 (64-bit) computer. Even though the whole new "reactivation step" that is required when you switch between 2007 and 2009 is extremely annoying, things seemed to be working fine.

Until I tried to use Multiterm Convert 2007, that is. Suddenly the 3rd screen (Conversion Options) only says:

Conversion o MultiTerm XML format
* MuliTerm 5 format
* Olif XML format

All the remaining options are non-existent, ie the bullet point to select them works and you can click on them, but the text is missing so I don't know whether they are just unavailable or if there is something wrong with the installation. And since I can't see which one is which, I can't proceed.

Most of the time Iwant to convert Excel or spreadsheet formats, so I just can't use Multiterm Convert 2007! This must be a software/installation problem but SDL's knowledge base doesn't seem to have any reference to it.

Any suggestions (other than having to switch and use MT Convert 2009 to convert, and then switch back to 2007 to import and use MT...)?

Thanks!
Susanne

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm Convert 2007 interface not showing all formats!?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search