Thread poster: Lucas Rayel

Lucas Rayel  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 17:28
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 12, 2011

Hello all,

I'm facing a very odd problem while using Trados 2009 and GoogleTranslator built-in.

As long as I know, when the program opens a segment it will:

1) Automatically translate the segment through google translate
2) Search the TM for the segment

The problem is: When I open a segment, it will give me a message that google translate is loading the translation and it keeps like that for a minute or so and then say that it was not possible to translate it through google. It's odd because I use 2 computers (same internet connection) and just one computer is giving me this problem.

With that said.. If it won't translate through google, it also won't search the TM for the segment.

What can I do to fix google translator in Trados? It's slowing down my output a LOT

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2009 and google translator built-in problem

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search