Editing numbers in xml file usign Tag Editor.
Thread poster: Stig Jensen

Stig Jensen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:16
Danish to English
+ ...
Sep 13, 2011

Hi,

I want to translate the Danish version of "first" (which is "1.") to the English version "1st", but the 1 is skipped when I push the Set/Close next Open/get button, so I am unable to edit this number. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance.
Stig

Direct link Reply with quote

Kevin Fulton  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:16
German to English
Unprotect document Sep 13, 2011

This will allow you to change the number. This may may have consequences with the TM, but it works if you're only concerned with the export file.

Alexey Oparin
Russian Federation
Local time: 04:16
English to Russian
No way Sep 13, 2011

There is no way to compel that TagEditor to open "numbers-only" segments. Remove protection (Tools > Options > Protection - uncheck "Protect document") and do what you please. Yes, without automation, but you'll need to check every "1" anyway.

[Редактировалось 2011-09-13 03:15 GMT]

[Редактировалось 2011-09-13 03:15 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Editing numbers in xml file usign Tag Editor.

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search