Help needed to convert 2 .tmw files to .txt or .tmx
Thread poster: pbarnes

pbarnes
Local time: 12:50
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 13, 2011

I need to convert 2 old Trados .tmw files to .txt or .tmx to work with them in Wordfast but cannot find my rusty old dongle!!
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks in advance,
paul b.

Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 05:50
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
I could help you Sep 13, 2011

Just sent me the files, and tell me which version of Wordfast you want them converted to.

Saludos

Pierre Mikaël Ligavan
France
Spanish to French
+ ...
Help Nov 7, 2011

Dear Jorge,

Would you be able to help me convert a tmw into tmx, I have a problem using Traods 2009 and 2009...

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
What's the problem? Nov 7, 2011

Hi Pierre,

Is the problem that you can't convert them using 2009 or that you don't want to use 2009? If the former send me your TMW (all files) and I can try to upgrade the TMs for you. If the latter I can try to get the TMX out for you.

Regards

Paul

[Edited at 2011-11-07 19:44 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help needed to convert 2 .tmw files to .txt or .tmx

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search