Thread poster: Tina Dolinar

Tina Dolinar  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Member (2013)
Slovenian to English
+ ...
Sep 20, 2011

Hello,

I am desperate to find a book / manual to learn the basics of Trados TM Team., as I cannot afford a 2000 EUR workshop (and even if I had the resources, I wouldn't want to pay such an amount), which is offered by the providers of Trados tools and services. I managed to learn the SDL Trados tools and Trados Studio 2009 all by myself, therefore I am certain I will also be able to tackle the Trados TM Team.

Please, let me know as soon as possible if you have any idea, where I could buy such or similar manual(-s) on Trados.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Tina

Direct link Reply with quote

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 08:39
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Read in Proz Sep 20, 2011

1. Read in Proz forum

2. Read Trados manual in PDF formats

3. Search and read topics on internet.

4. Buy and start using Trados for actual expereinece.

I am using Trados from 1998 and now I am studying about its new issues.
Best regards,
Soonthon Lupkitaro

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need a manual to learn Trados TM Team

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search