Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I've encountered a strange bug in Studio 2009 SP3. It took me few hours to figure it out.
Normally I only work and update my master TM, but sometimes my client asks for a project-specific TM and TMX as well. In these cases I've created a new TM after translation in Project Settings and set it to update as well.
But when I run Finalize, the new emtpy TM is not populated. I suspect this has to do with Fields because my master TM uses Fields, while my empty TM does not.
If I add the same Field to the empty TM's settings, both TMs get populated correctly.
What I expect to happen is that my master TM gets populated with the Field I set, and my empty TM is populated without the Field. At the moment Studio decides not to update my empty TM at all since it doesn't have the appropriate Field.
Is this behaviour 'by design' or 'a bug'?
Note: importing the sdlxliff separately to the empty TM on Translation Memories view works fine of course.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.