Thread poster: Jörg Grunewald
Jörg Grunewald
Germany
Local time: 04:40
English to German
+ ...
Sep 23, 2011

Hi all,

I want to install my SDL Trados 2007 again after having setup my new computer. But upon logging in under SDL.com / my account, it says "Ihre E-Mail-Adresse wurde erkannt, ist jedoch nicht für ein Konto aktiviert.", roughly meaning "Your E-Mail-Address was recognized, but is not activated for an account". And I DEFINITELY have a license. Also, I am referred to some livechat, the people there also having no idea what is going on. So anyone who knows what the problem is? Anyone else unable to log in?

HELP!

Thanks

Jörg

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
Reply Sep 23, 2011

Hi Jörg,

I'm not sure why this is happening. Can you send an email to our colleagues at orderprocessing@sdl.com and include a link to this post, the e-mail address you are trying and if you can find it, your order number.

This will enable them to solve this for you.

Best Regards,
Luis

Jörg Grunewald
Germany
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Right, did that. Sep 27, 2011

Hi Luis,

OK. I did that yesterday. How long will it take? Please mind: You're blocking me from working here.

Best regards

Jörg

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

user account under sdl.com blocked

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search