SDLX activation
Thread poster: Attila Piróth

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:58
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Sep 23, 2011

I bought SDLX with Trados 2006, then upgraded to Suite 2007, and finally to Studio 2009; apart from a few trials, I never used SDLX extensively. Now I would need it, on a new computer, but it continues to run in demo mode (and so the analysis function, among others, does not work). I can find no way to activate it.

On the same new computer, Trados 2007 Suite runs without problems, there are no licence problems with it.
SDLX 2007, SP3 7080, and my OS is Windows 7.

Any ideas?

Best,
Attila

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 23:58
English to Czech
+ ...
Free support on licensing issues Sep 23, 2011

Hi Attila,
you are eligible for free support on licensing issues; simply log a support case with SDL.

I never used SDLX extensively, but as far as I can remember, the analysis didn't work in my Standard version either. When I upgraded to Professional, it worked. So the analysis feature may depend on the license type. Please do take this information with a pinch of salt: it may well be that my original SDLX installation years ago got messed up and that I'm completely wrong.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX activation

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search