Irene (Renata) Liapis  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:49
Member (2005)
Italian to English
+ ...
Sep 25, 2011

Hello everyone.
After running windows update yesterday (I have windows 7 and Office 2007), when trying to work with TWB in word 2007, the segments take an extremely long time to open and close.

At some point I made some changes to the trust center allowing all macros to run and then the segments began to go very fast, except that after about an hour and without my making any other changes, they slowed down again.

I have installed the latest trados updates, as far as I can see.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:49
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Word issue Sep 25, 2011

Check article 2211 on http://kb.sdl.com

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TWB 2007 build 863

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search