Confirmation of 100% matches and context matches
Thread poster: kniffler

kniffler
Local time: 10:14
Sep 28, 2011

Hello!

I work with SDL Trados Studio 2009 SP3.

Every time I create a project and run the batch task "Prepare", all the 100 % matches and context matches are automatically inserted into my text (which is good) and are also automatically confirmed (which is not so good for certain texts).

Is there a possibility to deactivate this functionality so that these matches are not automatically confirmed?

Thank you for your answers!

Kniffler

merinber
Germany
German to English
Confirmation of 100% matches and CM matches Sep 28, 2011

Hi,

The Prepare task sequence contains the Pre-translate task which is responsible for inserting the translations from memory. After you select the Prepare task sequence in the New Project wizard, a dialog window appears in which you can make several settings for batch processing. Select the Pre-translate files node in the tree structure on the left side and you will see on the right side three options pertaining to 100% and Content Matches. There you can set the options so that these segments do not appear as confirmed in the editor.

kniffler
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks Sep 29, 2011

Oh, that's great, thank you for your answer. That's very helpful!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Confirmation of 100% matches and context matches

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search