Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Working on a proyect, I suddenly realised that Trados (Studio 2009) only gives me: - 100% matches - Google AT When I started the proyect it gave me a 87% match or a 73% one.
I have been looking at the configuration and everything seems to be ok: all TM are properly ticked, only one of them is ticked as updated, I am creating one while I am working on them. Only one thing is really weird: when I go to translation memories, and I look at the content of this particular one, it's all empty.
What do I do wrong? Why does it stopped giving me partial matches? And: how can I fix this asap (deadline is appoaching)?
Thanks for your help, Greetings, karen
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.
With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value