Studio 2009 "La référence d'objet n'est pas définie ..." when preparing a file for translatio
Thread poster: Andrew Tooms

Andrew Tooms
France
Local time: 03:25
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Oct 17, 2011

Hi all

I got the "La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'objet" error while preparing a Word docx file for translation. I tried deleting Basesettings.xml, Usersettings.xml and plugincache.xml but that doesn't solve the problem.

Any ideas?

Please?

[Edited at 2011-10-17 14:28 GMT]

Celine Reau  Identity Verified
France
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
I got the same problem Nov 4, 2011

Hello Andy,

I am experiencing the same problem, did you get any solution ?

regards

Céline

Andrew Tooms
France
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes and no Nov 4, 2011

I found the solution by changing the file format to .doc instead of .docx. But I don't understand why that solved the problem; go figure as they say.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009 "La référence d'objet n'est pas définie ..." when preparing a file for translatio

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search