downloading trados 2011
Thread poster: soomi
soomi
Canada
Local time: 12:24
English to Korean
+ ...
Oct 23, 2011

I received a sdltm file from a client to update it. I own Trados 2006. As I understand, the sdltm file is the TM file made of by Trados 2009. How can I import or convert it? Also how should I save/submit it to the customer?

A members graciously enlightened me that "SDLTM is Trados 2009/2011 format. You can download Trados 2011 demo, open the SDLTM there, export it into TMX, create a new TM in Trados 2006 and import the TMX there." Then, would anyone of you help me download the Trados 2011? Trados website (http://www.translationzone.com/en/resources/downloads/demodownloads/SDLX_trial.asp?GP_upload=true&UploadId=435461893) releases the SDLX Lite Trial Version. I installed 2009 one day and thus reinstalling said that the license was expired. would anyone help me export the sdltm file, etc? The deadline is impending..

Direct link Reply with quote

Alain Alameddine  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 19:24
Member (2009)
English to French
+ ...
Send me the SDLTM and I'll send you a TM export back Oct 23, 2011

Hello Soomi,

Send me the SDLTM and I'll send you a Trados 2006-compatible TM export back. I hope it's not too late!

Alain

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

downloading trados 2011

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search