rounded anchored box with images lost in TTX/Indesign
Thread poster: lister110
lister110
Local time: 12:39
Oct 25, 2011

Hi Guys,

Hope someone can help. I am currently working on various large indesign files (CS5 idml to CS4 inx) which has quite a few anchored images placed in rounded boxes. When I save out the idm to inx all is fine. When I put this through SDL Trados Tag Editor and translate and clean up - all the boxes/images have been deleted (nothing in the links). If the boxes were square and anchored or round but with a text they seem to work.?? Any ideas??

- SDL Trado 2007.
- Virtual Box
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac11,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i3
Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz

Thanks

Rob

Direct link Reply with quote

lister110
TOPIC STARTER
anyone? Oct 26, 2011

no one had this problem?? I know one of the solutions would be updating the software but unfortunately I am freelancing.

lister110
TOPIC STARTER
mmm,,, Oct 31, 2011

Looks like Im on my own with this one?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

rounded anchored box with images lost in TTX/Indesign

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search