Ahmed Badawy  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 00:39
Member (2015)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Oct 26, 2011

Hi All,
When installing trados 6.5 on my PC, an error message appeares as to abort installation of the ".Net framework" to go ahead with trados installation.
The error message reads;
"1603 Error installing Microsoft(R) .NET Framework"
trying to workaround the issue, i have gone to "\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v1.1.4322\config"
and deleted .net framework components. but still not able to insatll trados with the same error message appearing.
So, may a real support you render for me.
I have a translation prject to do, so real and effective suggestions would do help.
BR,
Ahmed Badawy,
Senior Translator, Localizer, Interpreter

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trados installation issue

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search