Do I need to install earlier versions of MultiTerm Desktop?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 26, 2011

I'm reinstalling my Windows XP Pro and wonder about which versions of MultiTerm Desktop work with SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite and SDL Trados Studio 2009 respectively?

Should I install earlier versions of MultiTerm Desktop? I have SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite, SDL Trados Studio 2011 and three versions of MultiTerm Desktop: 2007, 2009 and 2011.

So I wonder for SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite and SDL Trados Studio 2011, which versions of MultiTerm Desktop should I install? Is it enough with the latest?: version 2011? Does it work with both SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite and SDL Trados Studio 2011?

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 07:15
English to Czech
+ ...
2011 Oct 26, 2011

Hi Fredrik,
if you don't have to connect to remote termbases running on MultiTerm 2007, then the 2011 version should be fully sufficient. MultiTerm 2011 works together with Workbench as well as of course with Studio 2011.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do I need to install earlier versions of MultiTerm Desktop?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search