Do I need to install earlier versions of MultiTerm Desktop?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson

Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Oct 26, 2011

I'm reinstalling my Windows XP Pro and wonder about which versions of MultiTerm Desktop work with SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite and SDL Trados Studio 2009 respectively?

Should I install earlier versions of MultiTerm Desktop? I have SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite, SDL Trados Studio 2011 and three versions of MultiTerm Desktop: 2007, 2009 and 2011.

So I wonder for SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite and SDL Trados Studio 2011, which versions of MultiTerm Desktop should I install? Is it enough with the latest?: version 2011? Does it work with both SDL Trados 2007 Freelance Suite and SDL Trados Studio 2011?

Direct link Reply with quote

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 10:57
English to Czech
+ ...
2011 Oct 26, 2011

Hi Fredrik,
if you don't have to connect to remote termbases running on MultiTerm 2007, then the 2011 version should be fully sufficient. MultiTerm 2011 works together with Workbench as well as of course with Studio 2011.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do I need to install earlier versions of MultiTerm Desktop?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search