Trados 6.5 FL upgrade: waiting for dongle migration file
Thread poster: Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:33
English to German
May 11, 2004

Has anyone had problems receiving their dongle migration file after ordering their Trados 6.5 FL upgrade?

I placed my order on April 29th and got the parcel on May 5th but after sending a message via the Trados web site on May 7th and another message to [email protected] (the email address on the invoice), I still haven't had a response.

BTW, with this upgrade, I'm also finally switching from a serial to a USB dongle.
... See more
Has anyone had problems receiving their dongle migration file after ordering their Trados 6.5 FL upgrade?

I placed my order on April 29th and got the parcel on May 5th but after sending a message via the Trados web site on May 7th and another message to [email protected] (the email address on the invoice), I still haven't had a response.

BTW, with this upgrade, I'm also finally switching from a serial to a USB dongle.

Thanks for any hints on how I can get hold of the migration file.

sparkie

[Edited at 2004-05-11 07:06]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:33
English to German
+ ...
Who handled the order? May 11, 2004

Hi Sparkie,
Which Trados office handled your order?

Ralf

Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:33
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Trados office May 11, 2004

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Sparkie,
Which Trados office handled your order?

Ralf

Hi Ralf,

It must have been the German office as I received the invoice from Trados GmbH, Christophstr. 7, 70178 Stuttgart.

That's why I sent my second email to [email protected].

[Edited at 2004-05-11 07:33]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 6.5 FL upgrade: waiting for dongle migration file

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »