Yaiza Peraza wrote:
No, I didn't have it. But I managed to find it, and I've saved it as you indicated, but I still get the same error message... :-S
[Edited at 2011-11-05 14:31 GMT]
please try this:
- Make a backup copy of the TTX file;
- Open the file in Notepad by right click -> Open with...
- Search the text "TRADOS Indesign Filter 188.8.131.52" (without quotation marks)
- Change "Indesign" to "InDesign"
WARNING: If you can't find "TRADOS Indesign Filter 184.108.40.206", look for "TRADOS InDesign Filter 220.127.116.11" and change the "InDesign" to "Indesign" instead!
- Save the file with Notepad
- Try to save the target file with Tageditor, and check if everything is OK.
- If it works, thank me. If it doesn't, let me know!