Trados 2007 / Google Translation
Thread poster: eugene1830

eugene1830
Spain
Local time: 15:25
Dutch to French
+ ...
Nov 9, 2011

Since one month (oct. 2011), I have "connexion" problems when using automatic Google translations in Trados 2007 (yes, my internet connexion works correctly and is not responsible for the problem).
Now, when I open a document, I get this message "impossible to establish the connexion with the automatic translation server Google Translator (in French). Object reference not set to an instance of an object (in English). This automatic translation server will be desactivated (in French).
Does anyone can help me to fix this?
Kind regards

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Please check recent threads in this forum Nov 9, 2011

This has been discussed a lot recently.

eugene1830
Spain
Dutch to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
yes Nathalie, you're right Nov 9, 2011

I have just found the whole discussion...

Stephanie Ezrol  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:25
Member (2009)
English
+ ...
Is there anything official from Trados? Nov 9, 2011

From what I have read, it appears that Google will be asking for a fee starting December 1.

Has there been any official statement from Trados? Will they allow users to plug in a Google proof of payment?

Or has SDL Trados been officially silent?

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Please Nov 9, 2011

take a look at the relevant threads in this forum - I believe you will find the answer from SDL there.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 / Google Translation

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search