How to link Multi Term 2011 with Studio 2007
Thread poster: Dr. G.Vonhoegen

Dr. G.Vonhoegen  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 14:35
German to English
+ ...
Nov 9, 2011

I understand that multi term 2011 is a stand alone product. As I have Studio 2009 (and Trados 2007) which have their version of Multi term, I would like to replace those with the new 2011. Is this possible?

Thanks, Gernot

Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
English to Czech
+ ...
Why? Nov 9, 2011

Hello Gernot,
this will only be possible if you upgrade to Studio 2011, in which case you will automatically receive MultiTerm 2011, or if you purchase MultiTerm 2011 separately. However, the latter would be approx. as expensive as upgrading to Studio 2011.

However, there are not so many differences between MT2009 and MT2011, so the question is why you would want to upgrade MultiTerm separately...

Dr. G.Vonhoegen  Identity Verified
Belgium
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
tried 2011 Nov 9, 2011

Thanks for your suggestion, the point is, I know multi term 2011 works fine whereas I always have a problem with multiterm 2009 constantly gives problems. I just don't have the time to constantly run a patch, just because I have worked in 2007. Besides, at the moment I can't get multiterm to run at all. Starts and hangs the moment I add a term.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to link Multi Term 2011 with Studio 2007

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search