Does Studio 2011 work woth Multiterm 2009?
Thread poster: Ángel Guillén

Ángel Guillén  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:27
English to Spanish
Nov 9, 2011

Hi

I want to uograde to Studio 2011 from Studio 2009 but I want to make sure it works with Multiterm 2009. Do they work correctly together?

Thanks

Angel

Dr. G.Vonhoegen  Identity Verified
Belgium
German to English
+ ...
Studio 2011 comes with mutliterm 2011 Nov 9, 2011

Hi, not an authority, but afaik studio 2011 comes with its own version of multiterm. For what I am aware, it runs better than 2009. You are able to convert all 2009 termbases to 2011 and should you need them back in 2009 back as well.

hth

Ángel Guillén  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Nov 9, 2011

Belvenservices wrote:

Hi, not an authority, but afaik studio 2011 comes with its own version of multiterm. For what I am aware, it runs better than 2009. You are able to convert all 2009 termbases to 2011 and should you need them back in 2009 back as well.

hth

Yes, correct! Thanks!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Does Studio 2011 work woth Multiterm 2009?

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search