Editing source segment in SDLX
Thread poster: Peter Keresztesi

Peter Keresztesi
Local time: 13:05
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Nov 10, 2011

Hello,

I've been looking for a way to edit the source segment of a document in SDLX. I only received the .itd files to work with, and of course typos always happen, so I want to correct a mistake in the source segment. I have been sifting through forums, but nothing came up. Even confirming that it's impossible would help, sort oficon_smile.gif

Thank you, have a nice day!

-Péter

Claudia Digel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:05
English to German
+ ...
It is impossible Nov 10, 2011

Hi Péter,

There is no way to correct a source segment in SDLX. You would need to correct the typo in the source file and re-import this file into SDLX for translation.

HTH

Kind regards,
Claudia

Peter Keresztesi
Local time: 13:05
English to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 10, 2011

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Well, at least now I know for sure. It'd have been much easier if they'd just let me work with my trusty MemoQ, but needs must when the devil drives, I guessicon_smile.gif

Regards,
-Péter

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Editing source segment in SDLX

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search