Thread poster: Elena Ow-Wing

Elena Ow-Wing  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:23
Member (2011)
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 12, 2011

After opening a project and loading a file, if I resize the SDL Trados 2009 application window the work pane does not redraw properly and the scroll bar disappears. It doesn't matter if the window is made larger or smaller. The work pane will fix itself if I grab the middle vertical bar between the source and target segments and move it a little, but I don't want to have to do this everytime I resize the application window. Has anyone experienced this problem? Can someone share a fix?

Before I used the exact same version of SDL Trados under Windows Vista and never experienced this issue... So is it something with the OS, or something that SDL needs to fix to properly run under Windows 7?

I am running on Windows 7 with all updates on a Dell XPS8300 with an Nvidia GeForce GT530 video card (also with most recent drivers), if it matters.

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2009 work pane does not resize properly under Windows 7

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search