Thread poster: Elena Ow-Wing

Elena Ow-Wing  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:02
Member (2011)
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 12, 2011

After opening a project and loading a file, if I resize the SDL Trados 2009 application window the work pane does not redraw properly and the scroll bar disappears. It doesn't matter if the window is made larger or smaller. The work pane will fix itself if I grab the middle vertical bar between the source and target segments and move it a little, but I don't want to have to do this everytime I resize the application window. Has anyone experienced this problem? Can someone share a fix?

Before I used the exact same version of SDL Trados under Windows Vista and never experienced this issue... So is it something with the OS, or something that SDL needs to fix to properly run under Windows 7?

I am running on Windows 7 with all updates on a Dell XPS8300 with an Nvidia GeForce GT530 video card (also with most recent drivers), if it matters.

Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2009 work pane does not resize properly under Windows 7

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search